LaterThis Terms of Service
Welcome to LaterThis. By using laterthis.com site ("Service") you are agreeing to the following following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
- You must be 13 years or older and you must be human to use the Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. LaterThis will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- Each username is tied to a single person. Sharing accounts is not permitted. You may create as many separate logins as your plan allows
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for all your activity and content you post. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Technical support is only available via email (support at LaterThis dot com).
Modifications to the Service
- LaterThis reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to LaterThis.
- LaterThis claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of LaterThis.
- You understand that LaterThis uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or any code of a destructive nature.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited content (spam).
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content, may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- LaterThis does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that LaterThis shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if LaterThis has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of LaterThis to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and LaterThis o as to the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and LaterThis (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to support at LaterThis dot com